Dog days of Summer - while you sleep

The day after the dog was gone...
Well the sleepy long days of summer have arrived. The first day after the Dog was gone - my kids did what every kid does durring the summer - Slept in...

I can't blame them, I know some people might say - thats lazy or teaching your kids to be lazy... But thats the point. They are kids. I say let them enjoy it.

They going to grow up. And I teach them and train them to do a lot of things. heck my duaghter has been working on a mathbook for the last four days. shes been practicing her math skills and this is a book i used in collegde. Did you know that if you wanted to find the answer to any math questin that dealt with dividing a number by five - all you had to do is multi by the number by two and you have your answer.... This is what shes doing - learn strong math skills. So why would i argue about her waking up late. as long as she washes the dishes, cleans her room and helps around the house and ofcourse does some learning during the summer - "I say let them be kids".

One day, just like us, our kids will wish they were yougn again. no worries, no cares, little or no responsibilities - enjoying life before they had to work, pay bills and take care of thier own children.....
go ahead sweet heart, keep sleeping, gives me more alone time.... lol.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride