Life and Death - be prepared.

I was talking with a friend - who would kill me if I mention her name, so I wont. And she was telling me how she has a friend who wants life insurance. I sell life insurance so she wanted to know if I could help.

The sad part of this story is - thats it's to late to help these peopl.

You see, This couple both lost thier parents one right after the other. Since thier parents didn't have life insurance, it fell upon them to cover the cost. most people don't realize that not only do you have to pay for funeral cost that can range from $6,000 to $10,000 dollars but you have to cover debts and ofcourse - death tax [ call it estate tax, death tax - it's just the government getting your money even after death ]. estate tax could be upto 50% of what your worth [ that includes savings, investments, even a business or house ]...

This couple had both her parents and both his parents pass away. so they were pretty much left with no savings and when they realized that they didn't what thier children to suffer the same fate they did - it was too late. he has had a heart attack, dignosed with caner and she has her own ailments. Not to mention that at thier age - life insurance is expensive......

People have to realize that the time to get life insurance is today, when your young. Some people say that it's a waste - but I can tell you - there is life insurance that " you get your money back ".

But so you don't think I'm selling you something - go get 5 free life insurance quotes at this site: Click here free life insurance quote.

The sad thing - the story is always the same... people wait until someone passes away to say - I wish we had life insurance...........

I went and got life insurance and found out that I had high cholestrol [ 290 ], when I went to the doctor, I almost gave my doctor a heart attack. She told me that it was way too high and very bad for me. I want to be around for my kids for a long time... but anything can happen. I want to make sure that I have the pleasure of watching my kids grow up and every opportunity to embarress them as they grow. I want to be the old man, I want to be grandpa....

I don't want to be a financial burden when I pass away. My last act, I would like it to be said - "that dad made sure he protected us, even in death".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride