Oh what happened to my life ????

I love my life, but just like everyone else there are those days when it is not worth the effort to get out of bed... Today being one of them. My family wanted to go to the fair, then they changed it to movies, not... Then they wanted to go to the fair at 6 pm, ofcourse my duaghter wanted to know if she could invite a friend [ by the way dad can you pay her way ???] I've been awake for less than 4 hours on a saturday morning [ mind you it's my day off ] and I've been bombarded with more work and decission making than when I go to work.... AAAAA!!!...

funny parenting

Comments

Unknown said…
its good to do something artistic to get your emotions out! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride