Smarter than a Fifth grader - apparently not me....

Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
Apparently I'm not!

My daughter has the "are you smarter than a fifth grader" board game and the Ds video game [ no surprise she plays the video game version more than the board game].

parenting tipsBut my shame lies in the fact that I'm a full grown adult and though I've only watch a few of the game show episodes [ and like many other Americas - have thought to myself - i could do that easy ] I have yet to win one game of "are you smarter than a fifth grader". That's right not one. What a ditz....

To be honest I feel a bit embarrassed to even admit this. It looks so simple and after all - all the question are suppose to be no harder than 5 th grade level questions. Can you imagine my surprise when I get a second grade question wrong... give me a life line please....

Well, I guess I can always tell my kids... I've forgotten more things than you'll ever know... you think it will help??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom