Animals ? - Thinking of Funny Memories of you and me

Horny Animals - Thinking of Funny Memories of you and me .....

Once more into the breach... ok, once more into the good old memories...
New Years Eve always has a way of making me think about the past. While most people are thinking about the upcoming “New Year” on new years eve and all it's possibilities, I spend it reminiscing about the by gone days. Maybe it's because I want to make sure I don't forget the past, or because I want to make sure the future will be better than the past [ you know measure up to expectations ].

But I was thinking about this funny moment we shared a couple of years back on a camping trip.
If you've read my blog for any length of time – you know that I love camping and have been doing it for years. Camping in my opinion is the best way to spend time with the family and kids. I have many great memories about camping. This particular memory that I remembered, I thought I just had to share with you [ ofcourse I had to draw a cartoon comic to go along with it so it took some time to share it with you ].

So let me start by explaining the “Horny Animals” part of my title with the comic:

camping family fun

So did you get the joke?

Let me give you the full details: we went camping with the in-laws [ her parents ], this was years before the kids came along. We were having a great time and it was always a custom of my mother-in-law to buy new board games to play for when it got dark. This particular year she bought this interesting word game [ can't remember title ] but the idea was to give your opponent a catch phrase and he/she would guess what the names of the catch phrase went with. So as we went along learning how to play the game, on one of my wifes turn she just paused and wouldn't speak. We kept telling her ii was her turn but she refused to speak. When I asked her why she said that she couldn't say the phrase because her father was present.

So, again I asked her why? She said the phrase was perverted. So I ask her to show me – that is correct it was: Horny Animals....

So first I laughed and then I said... “get your mind out of the gutter woman, it's Horny animals as in animals with horns. See the list goat, bull, cow …...”

She was so embaressed, we all luaghed for a good while and yes – I told my wife I was posting this and she is still embaressed about it.

What kind of funny memorries would you like to share? Please post it in the comment box below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom