Celebrities teaching GOOD money management tips

Usually celebrities are looked upon as big spenders – the epitome of excess. And while for most this may be true, for some it is the complete opposite of what is portrayed in the rag magazine we so love to read to learn about the lifestyles of our favorite stars and celebrities.

Celebrities teaching ‘GOOD’ money management tips:

Ashley Greene takes pointers on cash-crunching from her dad.
The actress told Marie Claire that just because she was in the successful "Twilight" franchise it doesn't mean the fame has gone to her head.
"I'm lucky because my dad taught me to be frugal and save," said Greene. "And that's important because I want to know that I don't have to take an acting job for two or three years if I don't want to and that I'll still be able to make my house and car payments and buy food for my dogs.”

Jay Leno doesn't spend any of the money he earns from "The Tonight Show."
The late-night host revealed in a Parade column that he only spends money from comedy routines.
"When I was a kid, I had two jobs," wrote Leno. "I worked at a Ford dealership and at a McDonald’s. I’d spend the money from one job and save the money from the other. That’s still the way I am now. I live on the money I make as a comedian, and I put all the TV money in the bank. I’ve never spent a dime of TV money—ever."

Mariska Hargitay is always saving up money because of her poor upbringing.
One of television's highest-paid TV stars told MORE she always has money on the brain.
“I make a lot now, but I don’t feel that way, because I was poor and had no money for a lot longer than I’ve had it," said Hargitay. "As an actor, if this show ends next year, then what? As an aging woman, then what? I’m saving money to live on, for the future. There are not that many roles for women, and I’ve been blessed with one of the great ones.”

Kristen Bell uses coupons while she grocery shops.
The "House of Lies" star admitted on "Conan" that she's very frugal.
“I use a lot of coupons," Bell told late-night host Conan O'Brien. "The best coupon you can get, possibly in the world, is the Bed Bath & Beyond coupon.”

Zooey Deschanel's finances revealed the actress doesn't splurge One of the most money-conscious stars is Zooey Deschanel.
After the "New Girl" actress and ex-husband Ben Gibbard split last year, her finances were revealed in court documents obtained by TMZ.
Per month, the actress, who was worth nearly $3 million last January, will spend $2,000 on clothes, $800 in utilities, and $300 for phone and email. She even donates $1,500 a month to charity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom