Talk about Fox" Sleepy Hollow or large Gator my nephew caught?


Talk about Fox "Sleepy Hollow" or large Gator my nephew caught?

Have I run out of things to talk about on my blog?
Have I simply run out of ideas to talk about?
Or have I just been to busy - or worst, my life has become so boring that I have nothing I think would be of interest to you?

Well to be honest I have been way too busy to keep track of my blog (Sorry).
Between all of the creativity I have been using on my Facebook page: Do well in school page. I have even spent several days and weeks creating interesting "status" updates for the Fred Wild school page I manage (thefredwild). I just simply have not had the time to come and write here at my blog.

So what will I talk about on this blog post?
teen catches large gator

Well, how about the fact that my nephew thought it would be so cool to go gator hunting with his friends and believe it or not they actually caught a gator - the even sent me a picture to prove it. They text me saying that the gator was still alive in the pic ( I don't believe it).

Sure the picture proves that they caught a gator ( why did they even want to go out and catch a gator is beyond me) but to say that the gator was still alive while they were taking pic's - that's hard to swallow - and if true (bad move, hope it doesn't bite one of them). So, you have to wonder: what do young teen age boys do when they have nothing else to do on a cool Saturday night - You got it, they go Gator hunting (this must only happen down south).

You have to admit - it sure does make a great Facebook picture - sure to get a few FB likes.

Of course I am one to talk - while my nephew is hunting Gator, the most exciting thing I've done this week (at least to me) was watch the Pilot to "Sleepy Hollow" on FOX.

I personally like it. It's a bit of a cross between Nicolas cage's National Treasure, mixed in with bible revelations end of the world and for a bit of pizzazz - throw in some witches and the revolutionary war? Yes you heard me. It was an interesting pilot show - let's see if they can keep me interested (because I really need a good show to watch - lately everything on TV has been "so - so" and with so many of my favorites shows on Hiatus and need something good to watch.

Sleepy Hollow on Fox

new show sleepy hollow
Welcome to SLEEPY HOLLOW, the thrilling new mystery-adventure drama from co-creators/executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci (the “Star Trek” and “Transformers” franchises, “Fringe”).

In this modern-day twist on Washington Irving's classic, ICHABOD CRANE (Tom Mison, “Salmon Fishing in the Yemen”) is resurrected and pulled two and a half centuries through time to unravel a mystery that dates all the way back to the founding fathers. Revived alongside Ichabod is the infamous Headless Horseman who is on a murderous rampage in present-day Sleepy Hollow. Ichabod quickly realizes that stopping Headless is just the beginning, as the resurrected rider is but the first of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and only one of the many formidable foes that Ichabod must face to protect not only Sleepy Hollow, but the world.

As Ichabod finds himself in 2013's Sleepy Hollow, he discovers a town he no longer recognizes and grapples to understand. Teaming up with Lt. ABBIE MILLS (Nicole Beharie, “42,” “The Good Wife,” “Shame”), a young cop who has her own supernatural experiences, the two embark on a mission to stop the evil that has awoken along with Ichabod and that now is seeping into this once-sleepy town.

Clues from the past enlighten mysteries in the present, as each episode features a flashback to Ichabod's life in 1776. Ripe with untold stories from American history and cloaked in mythology, the divide between present and past becomes dangerously blurred. Lives are in the balance, including that of Ichabod's late wife, KATRINA (Katia Winter, “Dexter”), who is trapped in a mysterious netherworld. In his pursuit to save her, Ichabod uncovers secrets about her, leaving him with countless questions.

Not everyone believes Ichabod's tales of 1776 and supernatural evils, especially the new head of Abbie's police precinct, Captain FRANK IRVING (Orlando Jones, “The Chicago 8,” “Drumline”). When faced with bizarre events he can't explain, Capt. Irving reluctantly turns to Ichabod and Abbie to investigate.
tv new series sleepy hollow

Ichabod's extensive first-hand knowledge of our country's hidden history, coupled with Abbie's superior profiling and modern threat assessment skills, make them a formidable duo. The complex pasts of the pair, from Ichabod's inclusion in the powerful and secretive Freemasons Society to Abbie's childhood visions, will help them solve the intricate puzzles of Sleepy Hollow in order to protect its – and the world's – future. As history repeats itself, the oddly-linked pair will draw on the real stories and secrets this nation was founded on in their quest to stop an increasingly vicious cycle of evil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride