Serious case of foot fetish

I’ve been robbed several times in my life, and it was part of life because I lived in NY in one of the worst neighborhood around. In all the years I live in New York I was scared of being robbed, mugged, held up, beat up, and so forth ……. But not once did I ever think that a criminal would stop to lick my feet? Yes, lick my feet………

But apparently - I guess if you live long enough your bound to see anything and every thing. This crook apparently had such a bad foot fetish that he just had to stop in a middle of his crime - to lick this ladies feet. Oh please take my wallet and by the way, I didn’t wash my feet today…….


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom