Am I a cool or Bad Parent ???

You know my kids have a cool parent, because I am a video game buff.
When my daughters friends talk about Halo - Hey I am up with that.
After all, I am an old-timer [ can’t believe I said that]. I was there
when the first Atari video game console came out, I bought the second
game console ever created “Collico”. Then came Nintendo, sega , sega genesis,
super Nintendo, Playstation, X-box , the Wii and all the upgraded versions on
the now current top game consoles.

I feel good when my little girl says, hey lets play a game together and
be it monopoly or Halo, I am up to the challenge of monopoly and the skills
needed to blow away some ugly alien butt. But I find myself wondering one
thing……

Is it normal to have my three year old saying “I want to play, so I can Kill you” ???

child-winking-funny-picturechildren-photo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride