Tis the season to be teasered?

Don't get me wrong but this season seems to be a bit more rough on me
than previouse one's. I personally witness a store clerk get malled as
he tried to bring in some Wii nintendo units to place on the shelf.

When some one is almost trampled becuase a couple of parents need that
oh so wanted gift - maybe everyone should carry a stun gun?

But give me a break - even if the woman in the video below was irate and
a bit out of control [ maybe - hard to tell on video ] - I still don't
believe that she should have been stunned. I'm starting to think this is
getting out of control here.

I always get that stupid alarm ring from the security buzzered becuase the
register girl didn't decoded it right - am I going to get tased one day
becuase that alarm went off and a security guard will find it easier to tase
me than to confront me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom