The lies I tell my children: why it's bad to fart?

I have always found an interesting way to respond to some of my children’s ... lets say "questions". You know, they ask you "Dad, why can't I play with matches"? And your stuck trying to figure out how to answer it with out going to the usual response: "Cause I said so"....

I have to admit, with my daughter, I tried my best to answer her questions, to give the why, the how, the reason why I say what i say. But after six years of why, why, why, why, why ... I figure I would do the opposite with my son. Sure, I use the tried and true response - Because I said so. But I also try to bring a funny twist to my response. It doesn't always work and sometimes it it is pure inspiration that comes to me like the one I shared with my son who asked me why was it wrong to fart in public......

Let me know what you use and what you think.

family funny fart joke comic cartoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride