Cypress Gardens - Glad I upgraded to Annual Pass.

I have my own reasons for upgrading my Ticket to an "end of year" pass. But if my family wants to believe that I did it becuase I love them, and I plan to return to all the special events they have here at Cypress garden - they are right.

Cypress gardenBut the real reason why I paid to upgrade my "Cypress Garden" admission tickets to the Cypress Garden end of year pass [ where you pay an extra $10 for each ticket today and you can enter Cypress Garden free for the rest of the year until the end of the year ].
My personal reason - well you might think I'm cheap - but consider this. We've been to cypress garden twice already this year and if you calculate the cost - that adds up to $320 dollars [ just in tickets ] and we will probably go again [ after all it's close and cheaper than Walt-disney world ]. So I figure I might look good with the family and save myself a couple hundred bucks.....

And look at the events comming up at Cypress Gardens:

August 16th, 2008
Florida Sports Hall of Fame Induction - The 2008 Induction banquet will be extra special as both the 2007 and 2008 classes will be inducted.

August 23rd, 2008
Florida Miss Cypress Gardens and Miss Winter Haven - At the Cypress Gardens Royal Palm Theater on August 23, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. Information on tickets, contestant application, and sponsorship opportunities coming soon.

August 30th, 2008
Belles, Blues & BBQ - Come join the Winter Haven Firemans Association, for the first annual Belles, Blues, & BBQ competition, hosted in part by Cypress Gardens. All moneys left over after prizes will go to residents in time of need.

August 30th, 2008
Lakeside Fireworks - [ Yeah ! ] Live music by the lakeside and fireworks!

September 6th & 7th, 2008
Teacher Appreciation Days - Teacher Appreciation Days! Valid for teachers and principals in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Hardee and Polk Counties. Pre-Registration Required.

September 13th & 14th, 2008
Teacher Appreciation Days - Teacher Appreciation Days! Valid for teachers and principals in Orange, Brevard, Osceola, Lake, Pasco, Seminole, Volusia and Highlands Counties. Pre Registration Required.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride