I need my coffee today

My Son Drinking Coffee?

It’s way to early in the morning. Here I am dealing with a clogged drain while everyone else is sleeping. Yes, I can’t seem to let things go. It happened late last night and I was told by my spouse to leave it for tomorrow. I guess you can call 6 am in the morning tomorrow. A long story short I left around 7:30 am in search of driano. When I cam e back I found my spouse and my little boy of only four years old - Drinking coffee. The both of them.......

Can you imagine, this little ball of electric energy needs coffee to brighten up his day today. I guess yesterdays fourth of July festivities took a lot out of him… What am I saying - he’s four years old…

Well I guess I can’t complain, I’ve been trying to cut down on my coffee consumption - But today, I am already on my fifth cup and it’s only 8:30 am in the morning......




Comments

Anonymous said…
fifth cup of coffee and it was only 8:30 am in the morning! did your heart explode after that? did you run around the house? I guess it benifits Magda you probably clean the whole house inside and outside...

Richard M.

P.S. Your son kills me, funny little man

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride