Making Breakfast ..... oh boy ???

As usual this summer, my kids woke up and started arguing about something or other. Sometimes I have to ignore them or I really think they will drive me mad.

But today is a special day ...
Why? Because my little girl wants to make breakfast ! Yea.. I think.... cooking

She gets upset with me because I tell her she has to make breakfast for Isaac too. Oh boy, this should be interesting. Well at least their working together, even if Isaac is getting in the way. It's cute to watch them make breakfast. The only sad thing is, yea I like the fact that she is learning how to take care of herself - but that also means my little girl is growing up......

I wonder if she knows how to cook beacon ? ? ? ? ?

cooking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom