Reminiscing about the good times

Reminiscing about the good times

Do you ever get bored? Try to find something to do and you end up doing something funny, stupid or silly?

Well I was looking over some photos today with Kiki and Isaac and I ran across an interesting photo of my son when he was just a wee baby boy. You see kiki was in school, the significant other working and my son was taking a nap. And like any proud dad I was watching my son sleep. Then it hit me, a funny but brilliant idea. You know, the kind the you get only once in a life time…… I decided to take a photo of him while he slept - but just a regular picture was not going to do.

Take a look and tell me what you think ? ............
I wonder if I can make a new one now????



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom