using the bathroom in Public ?

Ok, I don’t know about you, but when I was a kid - I was afraid to go to the bathroom. Or should I say of using it - Why? Well, because when I was a kid my older sister decided that it would be funny for her and her friends to barge in while I was using it. Oh the scars......

So I grew up being very wary of being watched when I was - lets say busy doing my thing.....

I still find it awkward to this day using public rest rooms. You know, it’s a private thing and having someone in the next stall - takes all the “personal private “ feeling away. But if your not shy and have no problem using the bathroom in public - maybe you’d be interested in using one of these “lavatories”.

funny toilet
funny pic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride