Motivate 'Children' to do well in school!
Learn more about: My new Book - order now!

What so Excited me about Cypress Garden !

Exciting or Not - what you say?

Apparently it doesn’t take much now a days to excite me. We went to Cypress garden [ Florida oldest Theme park attraction ] . It’s a changed place - Cypress Garden - if you haven’t heard - now has a large water section [ water park ] with a lazy river, a large water park section with slides for kids and a wave pool. I think it’s great. Not to mention it has a bit for everyone - rides [ roller coasters I will never get on - no fool here - yes I’m scared ] and a Botanical garden - Cypress garden in my opinion - is the bomb!

But you will never guess what was the most exciting part of the trip - the new improved electronic lockers.

Yep, they have these cool electronic lockers there - no more key , they place this wristband on your arm and you go to the color section that matches your band and scan the band - and poof! A locker is automatically picked for you and opens all on it’s own. Can you believe it - no really, can you believe I was so impressed by a locker ????

I took some great pictures and videos of the animal section and will post the here soon. I got the annual pass to Cypress garden - so I’ll have more time to enjoy those lockers...... LOL.

cypress garden
cypress garden

1 comment:

Vacation Rentals Florida said...

Your blog is very helpful to me.I have got good and useful information about travel,vacation rentals and villases.And it it can be help for tourists also.For villases I suggest florida villas, It has situated in United States Of America.
Visit us http://florida-vacation-rentals.blog.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...