Crazy long weekend - ENDLESS .......

Way to long of a crazy week end....
Things sort of become a blur when your so busy to take a moments breath.

Let’s just give you a glimpse of what I mean - starting Friday morning - woke up and got the kids ready, took them to school, drove back home and took care of some things. Then I set up the tent in the back yard for my daughters sleep over party - rushed over to pick up my son at school at eleven thirty. Then drive all the way home to prepare his lunch , change his cloth and prepare for work. Drive him over to my brother-in-law’s house and off to work. family projectAfter getting out of work at 8:35 pm, I drove home to eat, play with the kids and help my daughter start building her school model project.

I went to bed around eleven thirty and woke up early Saturday to get myself and my son ready for his school friend birthday party. I like these people - even though it was raining, they had the birthday party. So I help by holding an umbrella over the grill to help cook the food [ after all I wanted the free food ] after food, cake and the present - I was out of there.

Got home around eleven thirty in the afternoon - to deal with the screaming boob twins [ my daughter and her friend playing dress up ] and then learned I had to move the tent from where is was to the other side of the backyard. It is now 3:57 pm and I’m family funtrying to take a moment - except my mother just called so I’m probably going to be on the phone for an hour or so and by the time I’m done talking to her I’ll have to help finish my little girl build her model and do something or other for my son or wife..

Longest week end ever...
See Video and more photos below - Enjoy! childs project camping funny girls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Hotel Coco Keys - vacation Gone wild, fun !