Real Funny Blond Joke

Ok, this happened for real - this is a true story. So all you blondes, please - don't be offended. It's a joke but also a true story. So here we go:

blonde jokeI was working in the store and a sweet blonde older woman walked in. She was excitedly flustered and greeted me with a desperate plea - “can you help me? I don't know what's wrong with my cell phone. it's not working at all.” As I took the phone from her hand to inspect it - she embarrassedly explained how she did everything she could do to make it work... she put it to charge, she checked the battery, she made sure the phone wasn't damaged.... but it did not want to work.

After a minute of playing with it I put it in her hand and said - there you go it's working. She gasp with elation and asked me how did I fix her phone: I quietly told her - I turned it on....

Don’t want to believe me - fine.. But it happened, it is a true story. I felt so bad for her, I didn’t want her to be embarrassed or feel stupid. But hey - we all have a Blonde moment.

blonde jokes

Comments

Unknown said…
where did that saying about blonds come from anyway? crazy!

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride