Walt Disney Free DVD and special dates

I know what your thinking - I had such a wonderful time during my Camping vacation I totally have given up on my dream vacation at Walt Disney World... Nope - just still having troulb getting it right. I've heard about the pay for three get 4 days package - but when I check on the dates i need - Black out [ meaning not available}.

walt DisneyIt's getting to the point that I think they have it in for me - I will get my dream vacation to DISNEY !
I know, I've been to Disney, but on a day trip. iwant to stay at a 5 star hotel near the park - go and have a fun time. In the past i was just racing to get to all the rides and events so I could get my monies worth. i just want to enjoy the mouse and his house [ Walt Disney ].

Why Do I want to stay at Disney ???

As a guest at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels you enjoy these benefits:

Complimentary transportation to and from Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel for your family and your luggage on Disney's Magical Express

Extended Theme Park Hours – Each day, one of the Theme Parks opens early or stays open late so you have more time to enjoy select attractions with the Extra Magic Hours benefit. Valid Theme Park ticket and Resort I.D. required.

Complimentary Guest Transportation – Sit back and relax as we transport you throughout the Walt Disney World Resort

Save up to 30% on dining when you purchase the Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining

FREE Dining For Your Family!
Disney Dining Plan included FREE when you purchase this 5-night/6-day vacation package. As low as $58 a day per person based on a family of four in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for stays most nights Aug 16 — Oct 3, 2009.

FREE Disney planning vacation DVD

Contents of DVD:
* Complete tour of the four Theme Parks, two Water Parks and over 23 Resort Hotels of the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida
* Tour of the Disneyland® Resort in California
* Affordable ways to play and stay during your Disney vacation
*Find out about new shows and attractions.
*Plus much more, including pocket-sized planning guides, planning tips, and information on special events

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Hotel Coco Keys - vacation Gone wild, fun !