Universal studios - sorry son your too short ...??


As a parent I think - kids are just punishing us for what we did as children ....lol

Now with that said - here I am measuring my kids hieght, wondering if my efforts in planning for a great family dream vacation will be crushed if my son is - to put it mildly "short". You know - who really thinks about hieght when your planning a trip to some theme park...

Ok, yes I've been to Walt Disney world, magic kingdom, Universal Studios - I know some of the rides have hieght restrictions. But Really, I don't think of that until I've already paid and I'm walking thru the park to get on that spicific ride I've heard of. I really hate it when my son has to sit it out - becuase he is... um ... short.

So while I was doing my reasearch trying to choose between "Walt Disney" or "Universal Studios" - I noticed that all the cool rides at Universal Studios Island of Adventures have hieght ristrictions. Check it out:

Universal Studios Florida
Revenge of the MummySM - Must be at least 48"

Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast™ - Must be at least 40" (persons under 40" can experience this attraction from an adjacent stationary location.)

MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack™ - Must be at least 42"

Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster® - Must be at least 36"

The Simpsons Ride™ – Must be at least 40"

Universal Studio Islands of Adventure
Jurassic Park River Adventure® - Must be at least 42"

Pteranodon Flyers® - Must be at least 36" (36" to 48" must be accompanied by an adult)

Dueling Dragons® - Must be at least 54"

Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls® - Must be at least 44"

Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges® - Must be at least 42"

Incredible Hulk Coaster® - Must be at least 54"

The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man® - Must be at least 40"

Doctor Doom's Fearfall® - Must be at least 52"

The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!™ - Must be 34". (Children 34"to 48"must be accompanied by an adult.)

NOTE: Children under 48" (1.22 meters) must be accompanied by an adult at all times and on all attractions.


I really think my son would love the Popeye Water Ride - it looks like so much fun and the boy is a fish - loves anything that has to do with water [ unlike me ]. He can spend hours just playing outside while the water sprinklers run.

Location: Islands of Adventure
Category: Water Ride

Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges®
Better Eat Yer Spinach! Set sail for uncharted hilarity as you help Popeye® rescue Olive Oyl™ from the clutches of that blowhard Bluto™ on this wet ride.

You'll brave white-water rapids in this churning, splashing raft ride that'll make you wish you'd brought your spinach... and a towel.

About the Location
Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges® is located in Toon Lagoon® at Universal's Islands of Adventure®.
Splash through the panels of your favorite cartoons and comic strips on the wild and wacky water rides of Toon Lagoon. Over 150 different cartoon characters can be found throughout Toon Lagoon.

universal studio


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride