Well with all the baking and cooking that is happening in my house - I might as well forget the Diet. But I think this was a nice one - I have to try it for the kids.
Cold weather - time to cook!!!! I love the puppy shaped cup cake.
Cup Cake Farm
Decorate your cupcakes and make the sweetest little animals.
You Will Need:
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 stick (8 tbsp) butter, softened
1 tbsp water
Red food coloring
Marshmallows (including mini marshmallows)
Tubes of writing icing
1. Make the butter frosting. Sift the powdered sugar into a bowl. In another bowl, beat the butter unitl creamy. Gradually add the powdered sugar to the butter, beating to keep the mixture smooth. Finally, beat in the water.
2. Make marshmallow sheep. Spread a thick layer of butter frosting over the top of the cupcakes.
3. Stick on marshmallows, using large ones for faces, halved ones for ears, and mini ones for woolly coats.
4. Make pink piggies by mixing a few drops of red food coloring with the butter frosting. Spread the pink frosting on top of the cupcakes.
5. Stick on a snout made from a large marshmallow and ears made from slices of marshmallow.
6. To make puppy cakes, spread on the frosting, then stick on cookie ears and candy eyes and noses.
7. Draw the faces on your animals using writing icing squeezed from a tube.