Funny Scary Football teeth - OMG!!!!!

OH My God!

funny scary children

This is what happens when kids play sports.....

No, just kidding.

Apparently my son wants to break the tooth fairy bank, he can't loose one tooth at a time - he has to loose them one right after the other. The latest tooth to fall out was during flag football practice. His teeth protection guard apparently was loosening his loose tooth even more and he gave me a scare when he ran over to me with a bloody tooth.


Ofcourse he was too chicken to let me pull it out, so what did he do?
He yanked it out himself.... don't know if I should be proud or scared?
But I did take some wonderful pictures!

yuthink funny children

This picture should go up on my wall for all to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride