Death by "Just Dance 2" video game

yuthink just dance
How was Christmas...

Good, I had fun - the kids had fun and they loved the presents.
But I have to say I think they were trying to kill me.
No, really!

My daughter got this cool game called "Just Dance 2". She has been ranting and raving about it for a very long time now. It is one of those things you say - I hope no one else gets her this because she is going to love it.

which by the way she did......
Oh boy did she ever....
But boy did I have a surprise.

But what I did not expect was the heart attack just waiting to happen when we started playing this game.
yuthink just dance
My goodness - I am an avid video game player and when I play I get all into it. Just watch me play tennis on the Wii... you better give me room because I swing my arms like if I was really on the court and swinging a real racket.

So when they put the game in, the music started pumping and they were playing one of my old favorite hip hop songs.... yeah I had to go all out.... Oh yeah I got the moves….

Oh my God, I jumped, I spinned, I shook my booty, even when the game didn't call for it. After I finished all my moves, I screamed "I got high score!"....
yeah I have no shame.

Then I walked off, headed to the sofa sat down and quietly prayed that my heart would stop pumping so hard......

Wow, my heart felt like it was going to Burst...

yuthink just dance
I have to say it was fun, the kids were having a ball. The one down fall was the fact that some of the dance moves were girlie and I am not ashamed to say that with my competitive nature of being.... I was not going to let my wife beat me even if we were dancing to some lady gaga song.

But I think I wil have to secretly practice my moves and build up my endurance while no one is around because geez, this is really a work out.

And no, you will not see any pictures of me dancing - never...... never ever....

Comments

Unknown said…
kudos to you for keeping up with the kids! I love video games but don't play them at home because I don't have a console. And you MUST load a video of your playing!!!! haha

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride