Some favorite funny images and pics I have seen

Oh, the internet is filled with so much wonder - but most times I just need a good luagh. So what do I do - I search the image section of Googles extensive search engine to see what i can find.

yuthink funny Most often times, I find junk, perversion and what not... The internet is filled with horndogs. But ocassionally I find some very funny images, pics and jokes that I thought I would share with you. After all the internet is a big place and who knows if I will ever find these pics again. So save them I do to past them here [ sound like Yoda from star wars - "save them I do".

So take a look, have a luagh and tell me what you think?






funny yuthink

funny yuthink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride