My Wife, funny Joke death … ?

My Wife, funny Joke death … ?

My Wife, funny Joke about death. You have to admit - what man doesn’t think about it. You have to laugh.

wife funny joke deathDuring their vacation to Jerusalem, the man’s wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $3,000 dollars, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for only $150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend so much money to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "A long time ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can’t take that chance."

funny joke death wife


Girl Power Empowerment

Order your copy @ Amazon
Girl Power Empowerment - and a cute entertaining story.


funny joke death wifeFunny Joke Death - I know you think it’s a bit morbid, but if you can’t find laughter in life or in the possibility of death I feel bad for you. Life is short and sometimes it flies by so fast that with out realizing your staring death in the face. Here is a fact - we all are going to die one day. It is a fact, so why not try to enjoy all that is good in life and laugh, cry and live.

Some of my family often times overly worry too much about the little stuff, that they sour the rest of everything else in their lives. Life is more than a slogan - eat, pray and love… it’s everywhere in my home. But the fact is - life has it’s good, it’s bad, it’s horrible and ecstatic moments. If you don’t know how to laugh … life can be very sad.
And no, I do not want my wife death - death is sad, she just sometimes makes the thought a funny desire?

Comments

Michelle R said…
I'm pretty sure my husband would get a hearty laugh out of that joke on the days that I try to convince him that we need to buy a Shetland pony! Or when I try to argue that me getting a $100 massage is entirely worth the money...

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Hotel Coco Keys - vacation Gone wild, fun !