Funny silly pictures images- thoughts

Silly thoughts of these interesting funny silly pictures I have run across online.

China, may be a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. Personally, I've also had nightmares about forgetting where I parked my car - but this is worse.

funny silly picture china

May 7, 2013: A resident walks past a car parked amid debris at a site demolished as part of a street broadening project in Taiyuan, China, on May 6. The site used to be a parking lot. The owner of the car could not be reached, so the workers were told to carry on demolition operations around it, according to local media

I have to admit - this is what I call entertainment.

funny silly picture china

Winter swimmers box on the frozen Songhua River during the Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival in China.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride