Things I hate about you - just a few

Things I hate about you [ wife and kids ]

Parenting is a give and take kind of thing. For all the things your kids give you - love, joy, hope... any real parent knows that there is a lot that parenting takes away from you. So to be fair I thought I would mention some of the things I hate about you [ kids and wife ]. I know parenting deals with kids - but since the significant other is part of the parenting process - I thought I would include her. .... LOL (that's going to cost me...)

funny things I hate about you
Public Nudity: As a Parent I know that I have to consider my kids and everything I do around them. But who told my son that it was ok for him to run around in his tidy whitie undies or worse - in the buff. Look kid - put some cloths on, cover that crack I said boy...

Stealing Hot Water : As any parent knows getting your kids ready in the morning is a chore - but I hate cold showers and it doesn’t matter if I’m first in the shower or not - some how they find away to steal all of my hot water. If it’s not washing dishes, it’s turning on the washer - it’s always something - I hate cold showers I said.....

Wet Towels: It never seems to amaze me [ it annoys me ] but it’s never a surprise to find that all the towels in the bathroom are wet. Not humid or moist - I mean wet... If I forget to take a dry towel in with me - I can forget enjoying drying myself down - cold, yikes.....

parenting tipsHungry buggerts: Any parent should know that your kids come first. I would go hungry to make sure they had what they needed. But my goodness, these kids act like their starving third world children who haven’t seen real food in weeks. I can’t take out a snack or something without them jumping all over me asking me for some.... Back, get back - it’s my ice cream… back I said. AAAAaaaaaaa....

Public Domain: Last time I checked - what mine was not yours and what's yours - I bought! So why is it that everyone in my house thinks that anything that belongs to me some how is public domain and anyone can use it. Dog gone it - who took my cup of coffee...????

Privacy : Ok, I am an adult and last time I checked I have rights. But it amazes me that I can’t close the door to my bedroom without someone wanting to come in. And god forgive me if I was wrong in thinking that you knock before coming in... I can’t even go to the bathroom without someone needing to use the bathroom too - hey, we do have two bathrooms in this house.... holy crap man...

advice to children from parent


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride