The reluctant Super Star

My reluctant Super Star baby

spring break promotion sillySo its spring break and I happen to have some free time on my hands – great! But with free time comes great responsibility – I mean, I’m bored and I currently had nothing better to do. So what did I decide to do? Well, I decided to make my little girl the main character, the face, the ‘Super Star’ of my promotional efforts.

I am always looking for ways to promote my blog, my book and my Facebook page and so – I created a marketing plan for my FB book page using some interesting pictures of my daughter. Of course, I did not ask for her permission (why should I – am I not Dad?) Besides, the pictures are in public places making it copy right free - Just joking.

Please remember friends:
I need FB likes. I need G+, I need your comments below and I desperately need you to share this blog with your friends and family. After all, that is what friends do for each other, right?

funny silly spring break

But like I was saying, I had a bit of free time and I decided to set up a marketing (small as it is) blitz to try to attract attention to those who will be on spring break. To be honest, I do not live on Fb, I simply created all the funny pictures I needed and then I set up some scheduled fb status post. Scheduled post (only possible on fan pages) gives you the option of creating a post on FB and then you can pick a day and a time for the status post to go live. It truly is an interesting option, I wish they had this for the regular accounts – it would make life so much easier.

springbreak funny school pictureThe pictures were fun to make and I used some of the tricks I’ve learned – check out ‘How to create Amazing tantalizing book covers’ to learn how. Creating some of my funny pictures consumed much of my time, but now with a bit of knowledge and a great idea – my time has been cut in half. Which is great for me because then my wife doesn’t complain so much about spending so much time on the computer – now she only complains half as much (LOL).

Of course my daughter was excited; she thought it was cool, which is great because my wife had me a bit worried. When I showed my wife the picture to promote my fan page which was already live on FB, my wife’s exact words were “that is great but she is gonna kill you for using her picture”. Lucky for me, my not so little munchkin didn’t come after me with a knife or anything like that so all is good in the world.

So I ask you – what do you think?

And please share with your friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Hotel Coco Keys - vacation Gone wild, fun !