Christmas / Santa breakfast - Fred Wild Elementary

Fred wild elementary – Christmas / Santa breakfast
(* Looking back on the past school year 2013-2014)

The Fred Wild: this has been a very fun year. Now, I didn’t say we didn’t have work or that it hasn’t been hard work. All I am saying is that it has been a pleasure to work at Fred Wild Elementary. Though I miss my old school – I have made new friends, have interesting colleagues to work with and the kids, well the children are great.

I am not a fan of the afternoon duty that I have, but it has allowed me to get some what familiar with many of the walk home kids.
One of the things I like most about working in a school (elementary school) is that many if not mostly all of the children are still relatively innocent – they may not say they believe in Santa Clause but – Hmm 200 plus kids showing up and paying hard earned roar tickets to go have breakfast with Santa must mean something. This year there were too many kids to have a small intimate breakfast with Santa so they moved it to the cafeteria. I understand my son was the one who came up with the idea to cover the tables with large paper so the kids can draw as well as color and leave Santa Christmas notes. Great job Caleb.

One of the most interesting things I saw was watching how the fifth and fourth grades went up to talk to Santa – so much for "I don’t believe in Santa"... LOL.

We all had a great time and I think the children loved it. We got some great pictures too, I can only put a few up here but trust me - this was a blast. Events like these are what help me stay young (on the inside that is. LOL) - I am young at heart.


 


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride