FREE - Video tool for Teachers and Students

BRING AWESOMENESS TO YOUR CLASSROOM!
Create animated videos and presentations easy!

Teachers: Flip your classroom, inspire, engage and delight your students.
Students: Have fun presenting your assignments with a Wow!

"Finally, a presentation tool that incorporates an intuitive user interface, super cool comic graphics, is 200% less frustrating than Prezi, and offers a zillion more options than the free version of GoAnimate. I know we just met, PowToon, but I think I am in love." - Amy Gibson HS Teacher -

Personally - I think its cool.
It is very easy to use, once you get a handle on things.



I will be honest; it took a bit of playing in order to get a hand of this cool video tool. But after a while it turned out to be pretty easy to manage. I love the hand that moves the characters back and forth so yes, that is why it’s in my video. Of course there are a lot more features; I simply stayed with the basics for my video. I didn’t even use feature to add music, which would have made the video a bit more appealing or dramatic but – I believe simple is better sometimes.

As stated before the feature is free for an educator, that is, considering that they block some of the fancier features. It’s an attempt to move people from the free version to the “Pay” version. All in all I think it suits its purpose and teachers as well as student can easily create some fun interesting videos.
To learn more go to: http://www.powtoon.com/about/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride