Woman not stronger - men just stupid


Woman not stronger - men just stupid

I found a leak in the master bath [ sink ]. It wasn’t bad but enough to eventually do some damage. So I put a bucket under the sink and proceeded to make sure I knew exactly what was broken, what needed to be replace and of course don’t spend a lot of money [ if you remember my water heater experience - that was a mess ].

So after figuring it all out [ I thought] I told my wife that I was off to home depot.
She responded by saying:

“ you don’t love me like you use to anymore.”

What? What was she talking about? Where did this come from, what did this have to do with the leak?

She continued “ Before if I asked you for something you would do what ever you could to get it for me, now you don’t. it’s like you don’t love me any more…” sob, tear, …

I’m not sure how it happened but my dilemma with the leak became a test of my love for my wife. I thought fixing the pipe was an example of my love, you didn’t have to tell me three hundred times to fix it? You didn’t have to fix it yourself? How does this in any way means I don’t love you.

men dumbThen she told me about the perfect faucet that she wanted, that she has been wanting for a long time. I put my foot down, no, uh uh, I’m not spending any more money than I have to. We’re on a tight budget.

Ofcourse when I got to home depot, got my parts, saw a faucet my wife would love…. Idiot, weak me bought it. I put it up and everything. I got one huge, one kiss and now she is asking for something else….. But atleast the job looks good.

saving money

Comments

Unknown said…
awww, the faucet is lovely! and good job for fixing the leak! yes, women know what to do to get what they want...hehee

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom