Comic strip : Conquer earth...


I had all these great ideas for the blog - but my internet connection went out for most of the day. Dumb me, I didn’t write them down and now - well, I’m stuck. But I figure you might enjoy this cartoon [ comic strip ] I created a while back. I think it’s funny, it’s a couple of years old and may be out dated, but maybe you might get a laugh.


cartoon
funny comic
comic
comic strip

the idea behing this is that after my duaghter was born, most of the TV I watched was kids shows... and some times, it would drive me mad. Can you imagine a grown man singing the Barney song..... I can stil hear it... "I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME....."

Comments

Cloudsters said…
Heh, these aliens, they have VHS on their viewscreens or whatever those are called?

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom