My Disney Vacation - customized Map ???

Interesting thing I learned today. You can get a customized map of walt Disney world theme park [ or other theme parks ] FREE by mail [ or printed out in your computer]. In order to better plan your dream Disney vacation. I think it's a hoot. Especially since the disney map is free.
Ofcourse there are some rules to follow [ see below ]

I think it's kind of cool - I played with it awhile and I didn't send for it becuase you only get one free by mail every six months - and I am not ready for my Walt Disney dream Vacation yet. But it's a nice touch - you can really plan out your trip as far as what you will attack first on your vacation visit.

Disney Customized Maps

Q. What are Customized Maps?

disney customized mapsA. Customized Maps are free, full-color, keepsake-quality maps personalized with your favorite attractions, restaurants, and other activities available at Walt Disney World Resort® Theme Parks. Just visit My Disney Vacation, select your favorite activities for each Park and place your order. In 2-4 weeks, your Maps will be delivered to your home via the U.S. Mail.

Q. Do I have to pay for my Customized Maps?

A. No. Customized Maps are free of charge, however, you must be 18 years or older and live in the United States to order Maps for home delivery.

Q. Who can order Customized Maps?

A. You must be 18 years or older and live in the United States to order Maps for home delivery. If you do not qualify for home delivery you can create your Customized Maps and print them out at home.

Q. Why do I have to register to order Customized Maps?

disneyA. Registration lets us keep your personal information secure (such as your mailing address). It also allows you to save your Customized Maps on this website so you can continue the order process at a later date and print out your Maps after placing your order.

Q. Will all Park activities appear on my ordered Customized Maps?

A. Most Park activities will appear on your Maps with your favorite selections highlighted.

Q. How often can I order a set of Customized Maps?

A. You can order one set of Customized Maps for home delivery every six months. If you'd like to create Customized Maps within your six month order blackout period, or if you do not qualify for ordering Customized Maps, you can create, save and print them at home.

Q. I'm leaving for my Walt Disney World® vacation in a week. Will I get my Customized Map in time?

A. Customized Maps are delivered, on average, within 2-4 weeks of the order date. If you are leaving within that time-frame, we recommend you print your Customized Maps out at home. Do this by first placing your order and then selecting the option to Print, which you will find on the "Order Confirmation" page or the "Customized Maps Home" page. You will receive an email when your Maps have been shipped to your home.

Q. Can I print a Customized Map from my computer?

A. Yes. You can print your saved Customized Maps at home once you have placed your order or, if you do not qualify for ordering Maps, once you have customized one or more Parks.

Q. I've already ordered my Customized Maps, but now I want to make a change. What do I do?

A. You may not change your order, but you can update your saved Maps on this website and print them out at home. You will also receive a set of stickers with your Customized Maps delivery so that you can mark new Favorites on your Maps at any time.

Q. Who can I contact if I have questions about my Map order?

A. For information about your order, please contact Royal Impressions at: disneymaps@customizedmaps.disneyworld.com

Q. Can I change or cancel my order?

A. All orders for Customized Maps are final, but you can update your saved Maps on this website and print out the updated versions at home. Also, you will receive a set of stickers with your Customized Maps order so that you can mark new Favorites on your Map at any time.

Q. Do I still need an Official Guidemap for the Parks?

A. Make sure you don't miss any of the fun. Remember to pick up an official Park Guidemap and Times Guide when you arrive for all attractions and entertainment details. They are available at the entrance of any Disney Theme Park.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi,

We have just added your latest post "What you think does matter: My Disney Vacation - customized Map ???" to our Directory of Pets . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Vaca-tion.info Team

http://www.vaca-tion.info

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Hotel Coco Keys - vacation Gone wild, fun !