Follow the money – you must be joking

Follow the money – you must be joking, teen makes how much!

Sometimes it never ceases to amaze me. What is that old saying: get good grades, go to college and get a great job – you’ve got a wonderful future ahead of you. Sometimes I think the universe has a sick sense of humor. It just has to be joke, what else can it be?

cartoon comic joke


I guess this is why I work hard at trying to teach my children how to think out of the box.
Not that learning, school and all the traditional methods don’t work. But you have to admit – children today have more opportunities than ever before. All they have to do is open their eyes, focus their thoughts and shoot for the moon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Hotel Coco Keys - vacation Gone wild, fun !