Our pet and possible Divorce - puppy hater !!!

Our pet and possible Divorce - puppy hater !!!


It’s been what two weeks since a new unannounced addition has been added to the house hold. No - not a baby but worse, a cute lovable puppy. Now I love pets, especially Dogs - I just don’t think we should have one.

My family tries to convince me that I love the dog and want him around. They forget that just because I don’t eat the dog - excuse me - kill the dog [ I mean mistreat it ] that it means I want the dog in my house.

Look - people like should not have pets - we’ve tried and it has always ended up bad - especially for the pet.

I remember the cat - who spent most of it’s time locked in the porch - give him up to the pound.

What about the nice bird - well, it was left outside and a raccoon attacked and eat it. { No it was not my doing - blame the wife ]....

Oh, and dear old general - nice dog but he was a loner. Just watching him for some friends…. It was sad for the family to see him go....

Now this, a cute little thing that breaks anyone’s heart…especially mine when he pee’s my tile floors, bites my ankles, and poops in places he shouldn’t. but I’m going to let you judge - I want to express my opinion - in video form… You tell me if I make sense, ok…
Please see video and give me some comments.
Really - I want comments. Or I just might kick the dog out today.....


Comments

Anonymous said…
That's why TWO dogs are better than one. They keep one another entertained, play all day long and are pooped out by the time you come home. Oh yes, and how about investing in some training... a doggy door and a little less you and more of others in this universe - you obviously don't live alone. Wish we could just get rid of egocentrics like you... is there a human pound we can drop you off at?

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Hotel Coco Keys - vacation Gone wild, fun !