I don't need directions said the lost husband..

Ever get lost. Too embarrassed to ask for directions?
Are you the type that wont take directions? Well I have a funny story for you.

When I first married and moved to Florida - before the kids and all that. My wife wanted to take a trip to miami - you know, look at the beach. Now I didn’t want to go and I let it be known, but I went, I even did the driving. We drove over 600 miles that day why. Because when I finally got to the beach in miami, I was still unhappy and again let it be known - so we argued for 5 minutes, looked at the beach for 2 minutes and then got back in the car to drive back home.

of course the traffic was bad and I got lost. It took the insisting nagging push of my wife to get me to ask a police officer [ sheriff here in Florida ] for help with directions. Once on the road it was late and my wife doze off. of course again I got [ let say ] confused and took the Florida turnpike [ wrong, really wrong ] I had no idea where I was, how to get off and I was not going to wake her up. Well, I ended up going all the way to Orlando [ the only familiar place I knew at the time ] and finally figured out how to get back home. After more than seven hours and more than 600 miles driven to see the beach for 2 minutes - I hope I learned my lesson... Nope...

cartoon
funny jokes
comic art
funny pictures
images

Comments

Unknown said…
OMG! You men are all the same. Now I'm all for getting lost and randomly finding some amazing sight etc. that you wouldn't have found otherwise; sometimes getting lost is fun (i;ve been list in many cities in US and abroad before)--but when you are on a time limit ask for directions! =)

ps.
you'll save precious gas too!

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Hotel Coco Keys - vacation Gone wild, fun !